Thursday, May 3, 2012

Earring: triple color stones string up


Same as the previous concept, one is not good enough. Here come "three musketeers".

Yellow-green-olive color combo works fine, mellow and merry. Can fit a lot of earthy tone office wear.

The way the three stones stringed up remind me of a keychain. Wonder if they will produce any clinking sounds.

Someone may carry it further by making a miniature wind bell with a major or minor harmony. When you feel good that day, you wear a major one to reinforce or announce your happy mood. When you feel down that day, you wear a minor one or a major one to cheer up. But it may become annoying since it's right at your ears. I have a pair of earrings that make monotonous metal sound when I move. I wish it could turn into music and keep changing and may accidentally come up with a great melody. Just some thoughts. If someone get inspired and make a piece of wind bell earrings, please let me know. I will be pleased. And please send me a free pair as a token of appreciation and acknowledgement. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment